Deconstructed Tuna Bowl Recipe
- 1 1/2 Cups Brown rice, uncooked
- 475g (5 small cans) Tuna, in springwater
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 Avocado, mashed
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce, salt reduced
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Carrot, grated
- Nori, shredded (optional)
- Cook the rice according to packet directions.
- Drain tuna and mix with soy sauce.
- Combine mashed avocado, lemon juice and yoghurt.
- Top cooked rice with tuna, diced cucumber, shredded carrot, avocado.
- Garnish with nori (optional).
Download a pdf of this recipe below
MasterChef Tommy Pham's Korean Jeon
Health & Nutrition Our Food Ambassador, MasterChef Tommy Pham, shares a great family recipe - Korean Jeon, aka crispy, savoury, vegetable fritters!
Tackling Unhealthy Thinking Habits in Young Children - Negative Thinking
Wellbeing Dr Kaylene Henderson, Child Psychiatrist and Only About Children Parenting Expert explores the topic of negative thinking in our little ones.
Tackling Unhealthy Thinking Habits in Young Children - Perfectionism
Wellbeing Dr Kaylene Henderson, Child Psychiatrist and Only About Children Parenting Expert explores the topic of tackling perfectionism in our little ones.