Deconstructed Tuna Bowl Recipe
- 1 1/2 Cups Brown rice, uncooked
- 475g (5 small cans) Tuna, in springwater
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 Avocado, mashed
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce, salt reduced
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Carrot, grated
- Nori, shredded (optional)
- Cook the rice according to packet directions.
- Drain tuna and mix with soy sauce.
- Combine mashed avocado, lemon juice and yoghurt.
- Top cooked rice with tuna, diced cucumber, shredded carrot, avocado.
- Garnish with nori (optional).
Download a pdf of this recipe below
Charting a New Course: Jackie's Career Shift from Finance to Early Education
Careers Join Jackie on her remarkable journey from finance to early childhood education, where her passion for children and families takes center stage. Explore the exciting world of possibilities in her inspiring career shift.
Top Tips To Consider As You Prepare Your Child For ‘Big’ School
Discover & learn Dr Kaylene Henderson, Child Psychiatrist and Only About Children Parenting Expert provides 8 top tips for parents to help their child have a smooth start to school.