Deconstructed Tuna Bowl Recipe
- 1 1/2 Cups Brown rice, uncooked
- 475g (5 small cans) Tuna, in springwater
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 Avocado, mashed
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce, salt reduced
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Carrot, grated
- Nori, shredded (optional)
- Cook the rice according to packet directions.
- Drain tuna and mix with soy sauce.
- Combine mashed avocado, lemon juice and yoghurt.
- Top cooked rice with tuna, diced cucumber, shredded carrot, avocado.
- Garnish with nori (optional).
Download a pdf of this recipe below
Endless career opportunitiesVenetia Gribble shares how Only About Children has supported her to grow her career and move interstate.