Blackbean Brownie Recipe
- 1 can (400g) Back beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced and line a 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place black beans in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips) and blend until smooth.
- Stir the chocolate chips through the mixture with a spatula.
- Spoon mixture into a lined tin.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until just cooked through and knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Download a pdf of this recipe below
Try our Chocolate Crackle recipe.
Aimee shares her career growth at our Support OfficeOur wonderful Talent Acquisition Partner Aimee Burrows shares her career journey at our Melbourne Support Office.
Discover & learn