Blackbean Brownie Recipe
- 1 can (400g) Back beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced and line a 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place black beans in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips) and blend until smooth.
- Stir the chocolate chips through the mixture with a spatula.
- Spoon mixture into a lined tin.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until just cooked through and knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Download a pdf of this recipe below
Try our Chocolate Crackle recipe.
Endless career opportunitiesVenetia Gribble shares how Only About Children has supported her to grow her career and move interstate.