Blackbean Brownie Recipe
- 1 can (400g) Back beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 cup Rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C fan forced and line a 20cm baking tin with baking paper.
- Place black beans in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips) and blend until smooth.
- Stir the chocolate chips through the mixture with a spatula.
- Spoon mixture into a lined tin.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until just cooked through and knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Download a pdf of this recipe below
Try our Chocolate Crackle recipe.
MasterChef Tommy Pham's Korean Jeon
Health & Nutrition Our Food Ambassador, MasterChef Tommy Pham, shares a great family recipe - Korean Jeon, aka crispy, savoury, vegetable fritters!
Tackling Unhealthy Thinking Habits in Young Children - Negative Thinking
Wellbeing Dr Kaylene Henderson, Child Psychiatrist and Only About Children Parenting Expert explores the topic of negative thinking in our little ones.
Tackling Unhealthy Thinking Habits in Young Children - Perfectionism
Wellbeing Dr Kaylene Henderson, Child Psychiatrist and Only About Children Parenting Expert explores the topic of tackling perfectionism in our little ones.