Healthier Chocolate Crackles
- 2 cups puffed rice (or brown rice puffs)
- 2 tbsp honey or rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Combine puffed rice, honey, coconut, cacao powder, vanilla extract. Add coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases and spoon mixture into each case.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How to Video
MasterChef Tommy Pham's Coconut Turmeric Chicken With Rice & Greens
Health & Nutrition MasterChef Tommy Pham has teamed up with our Dietitians Anna & Alex to create a delicious and nutritious lunch option for children to enjoy in campus - Tommy's Coconut Turmeric Chicken/Chickpea with Rice & Greens. Campus cooks will be preparing Tommy's lunch recipe as part of our delicious, rotating Autumn Menu in campuses. Sound delish? Try the recipe at home!
Unlocking Healthy Habits: A Guide for Parents of Toddlers and Preschoolers
Health & Nutrition Discover the key to nurturing your child's well-being with "Unlocking Healthy Habits." Tailored for parents of toddlers and preschoolers, this guide provides practical tips to seamlessly integrate movement into your child's daily routine.
Relaxing with Birdie: Stress Management Strategies for Children Through Transitions
Discover & learn Empower children through transitions with 'Relaxing with Birdie,' a trusted resource offering calming strategies and resilience-building techniques during periods of change.