Healthier Chocolate Crackles
- 2 cups puffed rice (or brown rice puffs)
- 2 tbsp honey or rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Combine puffed rice, honey, coconut, cacao powder, vanilla extract. Add coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases and spoon mixture into each case.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How to Video
Charting a New Course: Jackie's Career Shift from Finance to Early Education
Careers Join Jackie on her remarkable journey from finance to early childhood education, where her passion for children and families takes center stage. Explore the exciting world of possibilities in her inspiring career shift.
Top Tips To Consider As You Prepare Your Child For ‘Big’ School
Discover & learn Dr Kaylene Henderson, Child Psychiatrist and Only About Children Parenting Expert provides 8 top tips for parents to help their child have a smooth start to school.