Healthier Chocolate Crackles
- 2 cups puffed rice (or brown rice puffs)
- 2 tbsp honey or rice malt syrup
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- Combine puffed rice, honey, coconut, cacao powder, vanilla extract. Add coconut oil and mix until combined.
- Line a muffin tray with 12 muffin cases and spoon mixture into each case.
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
How to Video
Our Shining Stars
Careers We are extremely excited to announce that two of our Trainees have been announced as finalists for the Australian Training Awards - Trainee Of The Year Award. This award shines a light on individuals who have demonstrated exceptional capabilities as trainee educators, and enthusiasm and dedication towards the practical and theoretical components of their Traineeship. A huge congratulations to Harvey Billingham, Certificate III Trainee at our Seaforth campus, and Georgia Sparks, Diploma Trainee.
MasterChef Tommy Pham's Savoury Scroll Lollipops
Health & Nutrition MasterChef Tommy Pham shares a yummy & fun recipe to make with the little ones - Savoury Scroll Lollipops!