Benefits of working at Only About Children
We are proud to reward the hard work of our educators and team members, with a range of benefits including:
- Competitive pay and wage review
- Performance & length of service recognition
- Reduced childcare fees
- Flexible working arrangements
- Transfer options across our 70+ campuses
- Learning and development opportunities
- Education Assistance Program providing financial support for training or study
- Employee Assistance Program to ensure the ongoing mental health and wellbeing of our people
Reward & recognition
Safe working environment
We have well practised and industry high standards of hygiene and infection control, with daily cleaning of childcare centres using hospital grade cleaning products. We know the evolving COVID-19 situation is worrying and stressful for everyone across Australia and have recently implemented additional measures to further strengthen our safety approach in our centres and address the ongoing health, safety and wellbeing of our employees.
We recognise that further external education helps our team members to develop both personally and professionally. This is why we’re proud to offer our team members access to our unique Education Assistance Program which includes financial assistance and study leave.
At Only About Children, we embrace the unique and diverse life situation of each of our team members by providing workplace flexibility. We know every individual, regardless of their role, has basic needs within and beyond the workplace. We’re open to discussing where, when and how our people work because flexible work options create a workplace environment where contented and motivated people want to come to work – we don’t just support flexibility, we encourage it.