Rainbow Chicken Pilaf Recipe
- 1 tsp Extra vigin olive oil
- 1 Brown onion, finely diced
- 650g Chicken
- 1 tsp Ginger, minced
- 1 tsp Garam masala, ground
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp Turmeric, ground
- 1 3/4 Cup Basmati rice, uncooked
- 1L Chicken stock, salt reduced
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 3 stalks Celery, diced
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- Summer veggies to serve
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large fry pan. Add onions and stir until softened.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry until the chicken pieces start to brown.
- Add garam masala, cinnamon and turmeric, carrot, celery and uncooked rice to the pan. Stir for a couple of minutes until rice is yellow.
- Pour in the stock and add capsicum and peas. Bring to the boil, lower the heat, then cover the pan with a lid. Cook until rice is cooked and stock is absorbed.
- Serve chicken pilaf with seasonal vegetables.
Download a pdf of this recipe below
Our Shining Stars
Careers We are extremely excited to announce that two of our Trainees have been announced as finalists for the Australian Training Awards - Trainee Of The Year Award. This award shines a light on individuals who have demonstrated exceptional capabilities as trainee educators, and enthusiasm and dedication towards the practical and theoretical components of their Traineeship. A huge congratulations to Harvey Billingham, Certificate III Trainee at our Seaforth campus, and Georgia Sparks, Diploma Trainee.
MasterChef Tommy Pham's Savoury Scroll Lollipops
Health & Nutrition MasterChef Tommy Pham shares a yummy & fun recipe to make with the little ones - Savoury Scroll Lollipops!