Tommy’s Banana Cheesecake Popsicles How-To Video
- 1/2 cup finely crushed wholegrain no/low sugar flakes (we use Be Natural Wholegrain Flakes)
- 2 tsp rice syrup
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2 ripe bananas chopped
- 1 cup diced rockmelon/canteloupe*
- Mix butter, syrup and butter together until well combined.
- Spoon a small layer of the flake mixture into ice cream/popsicle moulds.
- Place yoghurt, cream cheese and banana into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour a layer of the banana cream cheese mixture into the moulds until it’s about 3/4 of the way full.
- Place rockmelon into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour a layer of rockmelon into the moulds until full.
- Freeze ice cream/popsicle moulds overnight.
- Pour leftover mixture into a container to make mini frozen cheesecakes!
*Fresh or frozen mango can be used instead of rockmelon.
For information on our Only About Children Food Ambassador, MasterChef Tommy Pham, click here.
Learn more great recipes from MasterChef Tommy Pham:
A Journey of Dedication: Nada's 28 Years at Only About Children Berwick Campus
Careers After 28 years at OAC Berwick, Nada's journey reflects her passion and dedication in early childhood education. As a Serbian refugee, her story highlights resilience and commitment, shaping the foundation of her enduring legacy.
Language First, Then Literacy
Discover & learn When preparing children for school, it's common to focus on literacy skills like reading and writing. However, there are other crucial skills essential for success in the classroom. This article highlights the importance of developing language understanding, clear speech, and social communication skills before diving into literacy and the age-specific milestones for these vital skills.
Food For Thought: Anna Learmonth's Interview With CEO Magazine
Careers We are honored to have CEO Magazine showcase our CEO and our mission in early childhood education and care. The article underscores the profound impact that OAC, under the leadership of Anna Learmonth, is making in the world of early childhood education and childcare.