- 3 Flatbread
- 1 Lemon
- 3 cups Baby spinach or silverbeet, chopped
- ¼ bunch Fresh parsley, chopped finely
- ½ cup Halloumi cheese, grated
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add spinach and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, until wilted.
- To make the filling combine parsley, halloumi, ricotta and spinach in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place flatbreads on the bench and spread filling over half the flatbread. Top with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and add a squeeze of lemon. Fold the other side of the flatbread over to cover the filling in half. Press down to stick.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over low heat and add the gozleme. Give it a little shake to coat the bread in oil. Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut gozleme into small squares to serve.
Health & Nutrition
6 Steps to Introducing Your Child to a New FoodOur in-house Dietitians Anna & Alex explore the 6 step approach to help children eat a greater variety of foods and increase their confidence in trying new foods.
Discover & learn