- 3 Flatbread
- 1 Lemon
- 3 cups Baby spinach or silverbeet, chopped
- ¼ bunch Fresh parsley, chopped finely
- ½ cup Halloumi cheese, grated
- 1 cup Ricotta cheese
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat a fry pan over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add spinach and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, until wilted.
- To make the filling combine parsley, halloumi, ricotta and spinach in a bowl and mix to combine.
- Place flatbreads on the bench and spread filling over half the flatbread. Top with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese and add a squeeze of lemon. Fold the other side of the flatbread over to cover the filling in half. Press down to stick.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a pan over low heat and add the gozleme. Give it a little shake to coat the bread in oil. Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut gozleme into small squares to serve.
Aimee shares her career growth at our Support OfficeOur wonderful Talent Acquisition Partner Aimee Burrows shares her career journey at our Melbourne Support Office.
Discover & learn