- 1 head Broccoli, cut into florets Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp
- Brown onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 650g Chicken thigh or breast, diced Pasta shells*
- 1 punnet Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Sunflower seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Fresh basil bunch
- 2 cups Baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated*
- Place broccoli in a food processor and blend until it resembles grains of rice.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in fry pan over medium heat, add onion, garlic and broccoli crumbs and cook for a few minutes. Add chicken pieces and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, to make the pesto sauce, place sunflower seeds (if using), lemon, garlic, basil, spinach, water and parmesan cheese in a food processor. Slowly stream in olive oil while the machine is running. Process until smooth. Note: option to add more water or olive oil to achieve desired consistency.
- Add pesto sauce and chicken mixture to cooked pasta. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese. Add chopped cherry tomatoes throughout, or serve alongside.
Charting a New Course: Jackie's Career Shift from Finance to Early Education
Careers Join Jackie on her remarkable journey from finance to early childhood education, where her passion for children and families takes center stage. Explore the exciting world of possibilities in her inspiring career shift.
Top Tips To Consider As You Prepare Your Child For ‘Big’ School
Discover & learn Dr Kaylene Henderson, Child Psychiatrist and Only About Children Parenting Expert provides 8 top tips for parents to help their child have a smooth start to school.