- 1 head Broccoli, cut into florets Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp
- Brown onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- 650g Chicken thigh or breast, diced Pasta shells*
- 1 punnet Cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Sunflower seeds, toasted (optional)
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp Garlic, minced
- 1 Fresh basil bunch
- 2 cups Baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated*
- Place broccoli in a food processor and blend until it resembles grains of rice.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in fry pan over medium heat, add onion, garlic and broccoli crumbs and cook for a few minutes. Add chicken pieces and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, to make the pesto sauce, place sunflower seeds (if using), lemon, garlic, basil, spinach, water and parmesan cheese in a food processor. Slowly stream in olive oil while the machine is running. Process until smooth. Note: option to add more water or olive oil to achieve desired consistency.
- Add pesto sauce and chicken mixture to cooked pasta. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese. Add chopped cherry tomatoes throughout, or serve alongside.
Our Shining Stars
Careers We are extremely excited to announce that two of our Trainees have been announced as finalists for the Australian Training Awards - Trainee Of The Year Award. This award shines a light on individuals who have demonstrated exceptional capabilities as trainee educators, and enthusiasm and dedication towards the practical and theoretical components of their Traineeship. A huge congratulations to Harvey Billingham, Certificate III Trainee at our Seaforth campus, and Georgia Sparks, Diploma Trainee.
MasterChef Tommy Pham's Savoury Scroll Lollipops
Health & Nutrition MasterChef Tommy Pham shares a yummy & fun recipe to make with the little ones - Savoury Scroll Lollipops!