Supporting Families At Home
Oac Health@Home allows our dedicated in-house team of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Dietitians to support the health and wellbeing of your child in a home environment. These home consultations are available to our enrolled families by phone, email or video conferencing.
Oac Health@Home can provide tips and strategies to support your child’s development with:
• Speech, sounds, using words and sentences and following directions
• Social skills and learning how to play
• Mealtimes, weight gain and picky eating
• Coping with strong emotions
• Movement and coordination
• Drawing, cutting and holding a pencil
• Independence in toilet training
• And more
Our Health team may provide links to further assessment and ongoing intervention or therapy where necessary. This support can be provided on the phone and by email.