Oac @Home Programs
Supporting Families At Home
Oac Grow@Home is inspired by our Grow curriculum and has been designed to give you the learning resources to extend our curriculum and programs into your family environment.
Our innovative at home curriculum includes free content across our key learning programs for nursery, toddler and preschool/kinder children. From your early childhood centre to your home, our tailored programs are created to inspire learning and development every day!
Oac Health@Home allows our dedicated in-house team of Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists and Dietitians to support the health and wellbeing of your child in a home environment. These home consultations are available to our enrolled families by phone, email or video conferencing.
Oac Health@Home can provide tips and strategies to support your child’s development with:
• Speech, sounds, using words and sentences and following directions
• Social skills and learning how to play
• Mealtimes, weight gain and picky eating
• Coping with strong emotions
• Movement and coordination
• Drawing, cutting and holding a pencil
• Independence in toilet training
• And more
Our Health team may provide links to further assessment and ongoing intervention or therapy where necessary. This support can be provided on the phone and by email.