Wholemeal, Spinach and Mango Pancakes How-To Video
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 honey gold mango
- 1/2 cup spinach
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Blitz the wet ingredients together
- Fold in the wet ingredients into the dry until just combined
- On a fry pan of medium heat add some butter and pour some batter into the pan (I make three mini ones at a time), fry until almost cooked through and flip to finish cooking in other side.
- Repeat until there is no more batter.
- Enjoy as is or with chopped fruits!
As part of the Grow With Us parenting series, Masterchef Tommy shares family friendly recipe cards, how-to videos and cooking workshops with Only About Children families. For information on our Only About Children Food Ambassador, Masterchef Tommy Pham, click here.
Learn more great recipes from MasterChef Tommy Pham: