Educator Roles – Northern Beaches
Now Hiring in the stunning Northern Beaches…
An Early Childhood Educator at Only About Children provides high-quality education and development to the children in our care.
Being an Educator at Only About Children will see you deliver our inspiring “Grow Curriculum”
Your responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach
- Creating inspiring, interesting and age-appropriate learning environments
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- Focusing on the Primary Care-Giving Approach
Why work for Only About Children?
At Only About Children we support our people by empowering you to explore career growth and life aspirations. When you join us you can be assured of a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best you can be.
We believe you are worth more. More benefits:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Well above award salary and annual review
- $1,000 sign-on bonus
- Annual ‘Wellbeing Day’
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs and study support
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career. Discover how an Educator Role at Only About Children can empower you to reach your full potential.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!