More than a job, a rewarding career! Now hiring Early Childhood Educators.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, an Early Childhood Educator role will see you primarily focus on the day-to-day care of young children and implement activities and routines that support their development, wellbeing and learning.
The Role Of An Early Childhood Educator
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with our unique Grow Curriculum.
- Day-to-day care and supervision of children.
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age-appropriate learning environments to engage children.
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child.
- Facilitating a collaborative work environment focusing on a one team approach by supporting educators.
Qualifications: Early Childhood Educators usually hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, which are typically obtained through vocational training.
Benefits Of Being An Early Childhood Educator With Us
At Only About Children, You Are Worth More! Whether that be more pay, more benefits, more development, more wellbeing and more recognition. Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Sector leading above Award pay with annual reviews
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for ECTs
- Two “Wellbeing Days” and options to purchase up to 2 weeks additional annual leave
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 cashback offers
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualifications including 5 days paid study leave
Where Our Campuses Are Located
Only About Children proudly operate 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. This breadth gives us the opportunity to provide high-quality early years education and childcare to over 8,000 families and employs over 2,000 people, whose skills, experience and passion help us to deliver on our mission to empower every child to reach their full potential.
We have a variety of full time, part time and casual Early Childhood Teacher opportunities across our campuses.
You Are Worth More At Only About Children