Early Childhood Educator Jobs at Only About Children
Only About Children has over a decade of experience in early years education and childcare. It’s our unique approach to childcare that gives educators and children the platform they need to thrive. It’s an holistic method that goes beyond education to encompass the health, development and total wellbeing of every child in our care.
We offer Early Childhood Educator jobs for certificate III and Diploma qualified educators.
The role of an Early Childhood Educator
What it’s like to be an Early Childhood Educator at Only About Children
An Early Childhood Educator at Only About Children provides high quality education, development and care to the children whilst providing an exceptional customer experience and partnership experience with our families. These objectives make up our core and unique Only About Children offering to families called “The Oac Way”.
An Early Childhood Educator role at Only About Children will see you supporting the Room Leader to deliver the inspiring Only About Children Grow curriculum. Your responsibilities and duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Support the delivery of the Only About Children Grow curriculum.
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information for children.
- Taking observations and planning for a small group of children.
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach.
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age appropriate learning environments.
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child.
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving Approach.
Why Only About Children for Early Childhood Educator jobs
At Only About Children we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore not only career growth but also life aspirations. When you join Only About Children you can be assured a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be. At Only About Children, we can provide you with:
- Recognition of performance, loyalty, and achievements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced childcare fees
- Additional day of leave (called Oac Time)
- Established career path
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
Where Only About Children are located
We proudly operate over 70 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. This breadth gives us the opportunity to provide high-quality early years education and childcare to over 8,000 families and employs over 2,000 people, whose skills, experience and passion help us to deliver on our mission to empower every child to reach their full potential.