Early Childhood Teacher
At Only About Children, we provide quality early learning, through innovative programs, with a focus on early years education, health and well-being. Through this integrated approach, we believe every child is given the best opportunity to reach their full potential. Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for passionate and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teachers to join our teams. We have the following positions available at our city campuses:
- Surry Hills
- Always ensure child safety and welfare by actively supervising and interacting with children
- Create and set up interesting learning environments for the children that are in line with Oac Grow
- maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development
- Work as a team and ensure that you support and respect other team members.
- Facilitate a nurturing and loving environment for the children at the campus
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child.
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Child Protection qualification
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.