Early Childhood Teacher
At Only About Children childcare Carindale, these include regular trips to the Carindale Library, local retirement homes, Bunnings and Woolworths and Clean Up Australia walks. We enjoy hosting many visits and celebrations throughout the year including animal visits, performances, cultural celebrations, Grandparent’s Day, Pyjama Day and many more!
About the Role
This role will see you inspiring the programs across the kindergarten while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered
- Maintaining records of the children’s development
- Working in a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
Requirements for the Role
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- Current QCT Registration
How We Support You
- Reduced childcare fees
- Additional Leave – need to get to the dentist or take the dog to the vet? We’ve got you covered with OAC Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or email Amy Denton at [email protected] for a confidential discussion about your career goals *T&Cs included, call me to find out more.