Early Childhood Teacher
At Only About Children, we provide quality early learning, through innovative programs, with a focus on early years education, health and well-being. Through this integrated approach, we believe every child is given the best opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families. Close to public transport with bus stops nearby that connect to the wider area in both directions.
About the St Ives Campus
St Ives is beautiful 92 place campus with 5 rooms located at 23-25 Link Road, St Ives, right next to both Masada College and Corpus Christi Catholic Primary School. Our dedicated team at the St Ives Link Rd campus has a long history and strong connection with the St Ives community and are proud of our “Exceeding” rating by the National Quality Standard. Close to public transport with bus stops nearby that connect to the wider area in both directions.
- Reduced childcare fees of 50%
- Free access to the ECA Learning Hub
- Sign on bonus of $1,000 for new staff
- Additional day off each year called well-being time
- Referral program rewarding up to $2,500
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Annual awards night each year to celebrate excellence
- Access to wellbeing support through EAP, completely free
- Regular social events to ensure connection with your team
- Dedicated Education and Quality team available for support
We also have a dedicated Program Lead within our People & Culture Team, who works across all three states supporting our Early Childhood Teachers. This is a newly created at role Only About Children, to provide the best possible experience for our Early Childhood Teachers, providing advice and guidance through the process of achieving their accreditation.
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Colleen on 0448 666 397 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.