Early Childhood Teacher
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
Our beautiful Brighton East campus is a warm and inviting childcare centre that has an expansive, dedicated outdoor play space, including bike track, sandpit, vegetable garden and worm farm with plenty of space for children to explore, create and lead their own play.
About the Role
This role will see you inspiring the programs across the kindergarten while ensuring a safe and stimulating learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensure the Oac Grow curriculum is being delivered
- Maintaining records of the children’s development
- Working in a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
Requirements for the Role
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- Minimum 1 year (or equivalent) demonstrated teaching experience
How We Support You
- Reduced childcare fees
- Additional Leave – need to get to the dentist or take the dog to the vet? We’ve got you covered with OAC Time
- Reward and recognition program celebrating excellence
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or email Amy Denton at [email protected] for a confidential discussion about your career goals