Early Childhood Educator
Only About Children Woori Yallock is a warm and inviting childcare centre with a team of passionate and qualified Educators ready to support children to feel stimulated, safe, nurtured and happy. Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
We are open to educators looking for either full-time or casual employment opportunities depending on your needs.
About the Role
The role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure children are inspired to learn in a stimulating environment. We envision that the successful candidate will be confident in:
- Inspiring children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Creating meaningful partnerships with families and children.
- Supporting daily routines in line with the Oac Grow Curriculum
Requirements for the Role
- Minimum Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Experience in an Early Childhood Environment
- Working with Children Check (Employee)
- First Aid and Child Protection Training
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
How We Support You
- Reduced childcare fees for those seeking care of 50%
- Commitment to internal progression to support your career
- Employee Assistance Program to support your wellbeing
- Educational financial assistance to complete further studies
- Additional day of leave called Oac time
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Aimee on 03 8529 5016 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.