At Only About Children we have a strong focus on quality education and care for children and equally, for our team members. When joining Only About Children, you can feel confident you’ll be supported, mentored and coached not only in your new role but in your future career and life aspirations.
About the role:
Your role as a Campus Director is to deliver operational service and quality to our children, our team, and our families whilst taking ownership of the business including financial success and driving expected business outcomes.
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners (Senior Operations, Children Services, People and Culture, and Enrolment and Occupancy) the Campus Director is accountable to deliver educational services to families and manage the campus. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
Seaforth – Fixed term – Maternity leave 12 months
Freshwater – Full time
For these opportunities, we will need you to have:
- Diploma OR Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent approved teaching qualifications
- Minimum 2 years (or equivalent) demonstrated leadership experience
- Expert knowledge of Oac’s Grow curriculum to mentor others
- Team-based, collaborative approach to your practices
- Ability to communicate and connect with families
If you are interested in either of these opportunities, please send your updated resume and cover letter to [email protected] or call Colleen on 0435 862 690