Only About Children Rhodes
- Our lovely campus is a warm and inviting childcare centre with two incredible outdoor learning environments. These outdoor spaces, separated for nursery, toddler and preschool children, encourage engaging and creative experiences.
- Our younger children have a sandpit, curve hill and garden beds, whilst our preschoolers have a bike track, sandpit, cubby house, deck and garden beds.
- Our 10 age-based indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
Oac Rhodes is looking for an experienced leader to take the reins! It’s a fantastic service, situated at 1E Homebush Bay Drive with onsite parking and conveniently located close to public transport.
You Are Worth More.
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- Quarterly bonus program, bi-annual performance review and annual salary review
- Commitment to outstanding professional development with sector leading external facilitators, and opportunity to network with and learn from other Directors
- 100% of fees paid for all levels of qual, plus 5 days Study Leave
- Additional 5 days Professional Development Leave for ECTs
- Two Wellbeing Days and option to purchase up to 2 weeks extra Annual Leave
- 10 days Family & Domestic Violence Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Exclusive retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Recognition Program plus regular Thanks & Appreciation events
- Flexible Working arrangements
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (with more in development) and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
Working in collaboration with key functional business partners in Ops, Children Services, People & Culture and Family Support – the Campus Director is accountable for management of the campus as a whole, including the delivery of educational leadership and financial performance.
A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
In addition, the role involves:
- Ensuring child safety and welfare at all times
- Being a positive role model by coaching and mentoring team members through Educational Leadership
- Ensuring ongoing, professional and timely communication between the campus and families
- Taking personal responsibility for modelling and driving our HEART principles, and leadership practice
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Radha on 0407906507 to discuss your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!