What is an Additional Day?
An Additional Day is a new permanent day on your child’s enrolment.
Throughout the calendar year, we offer enrolled families priority on securing additional days when they become available!
Talk to your campus director today about availability and the benefits of an additional day.
Benefits of an Additional Day
Did you know that 90% of a child’s brain develops before they’re 5! Additional days in a high quality early learning and development setting can really help with:
- Greater structure and consistency in routines
- Consistent learning opportunities via our play-based Grow Curriculum
- More time for socialisation & building strong friendships with friends
- More time with educators, allowing them to get to know your child and tailor their learning to their interests
- Consecutive days can help reduce stress and separation anxiety in young children.
- Preparation for 5 days at Primary School
- More time for fun!
Talk to our team today about securing an additional day!