Refer a Friend Terms and Conditions
- This ‘Refer a Friend’ offer is only available to parents with a Child enrolled at an Only About Children Campus.
- This offer is subject to Campus enrolment availability.
- This offer is not available to Employees or the relatives of any Employee of Only About Children.
- To be eligible for this special offer:
- you and your friend must complete the ‘Refer a Friend’ online form;
- the New Child’s Standard Enrolment must be for a minimum of 2 days per week and must include a Monday or Friday;
- the New Child’s Standard Enrolment must remain at a minimum of 2 days per week at all times until the Qualifying Date; and
- your Child and the New Child must be enrolled and still in care with Only About Children on the Qualifying Date.
- You may refer more than one New Child but only one referral fee will be paid to each family.
- Each child enrolled can only be referred once.
- After the Qualifying Date, a credit of $500 each will be applied to both your Only About Children account and the New Child’s Only About Children account. Only About Children will use best endeavours to apply this credit no later than the 15th of the month following the Qualifying Date.
- A credit will not be applied if your Child’s enrolment and care, or the New Child’s enrolment and care, is cancelled for any reason or Only About Children receives a notice to terminate your Child’s or the New Child’s enrolment and care on or before the Qualifying Date.
- This offer is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Only About Children reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time without notice.
- In this special offer, the following definitions apply:
New Child means a friend’s child enrolled at your recommendation at an Only About Children Campus for a minimum Standard Enrolment of 2 days per week. A New Child does not include the sibling of a Child already enrolled with Only About Children.
New Commencing Date means the date that the New Child starts attending at an Only About Children Campus.
Qualifying Date means the date that is 1 calendar month after the New Commencing Date.
- These special offer terms are supplementary to the Only About Children Standard Terms and Conditions of Waitlist and Enrolment which apply in full at all times.
- Unless defined above, all words used in these special offer terms have the meaning given in Only About Children’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Waitlist and Enrolment which can be found at http://www.oac.edu.au/terms-of-enrolment/