You're Invited To Our Coonans Hill Kindergarten Open Day - WALK INS WELCOME
Our Kindergarten program
- Is for children aged 3 years to 5 years and goes beyond education to encompass the health, social development and total wellbeing of every child in our care, whilst providing the flexibility of long day care hours.
- Is led by University degree-qualified Early Childhood Teachers.
- Provides an innovative curriculum focused on left brain logic and right brain creativity
- Includes structured / unstructured play-based learning that considers the child’s individual interests and development
- Provides an ‘Individual Learning and Development Plan’ for every child with 6 monthly check-ins with families
- A learning focus from 9am to 3pm to prepare children for typical school hours and routine whilst providing the flexibility of long hours for social development and play
- Is guided by the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and the National Quality Standard (NQS) for childcare.
- Is part of the Victorian, NSW and Queensland Governments Kindergarten and Preschool Funding initiatives for 2023
- Meets the Victorian Government Kinder Tick
Coonans Hill Kindergarten Open Day
Come and meet the team, explore our age-based learning environments and discover how our Kindergarten program offers more! Register here to attend our Kindergarten Open Day on Saturday 18th February – 10am to 12pm
More Than Childcare! School Readiness Too!