About the company
Our Alexandria campus has state-of-the-art facilities and is based in the the heart of Alexandria near public transport. We have newly renovated open spaces for children to explore the bike track, veggie garden and worm farm. There is also undercover parking on site.
About the role
We are seeking a passionate person who is eager to start their career in Early Childhood to join our team. If you are someone who likes to get hands-on experience while studying this is the position for you. This position will combine study and work so you can develop your skills and knowledge in a supportive environment. Our traineeships are full-time, Monday – Friday positions on a rotating-rosters.
- Organise stimulating and enriching activities for children
- Prepare materials and equipment for children to use
- Providing social development guidance
- Coordinating children’s routines and ensuring they are kept to
Skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Valid Working with Children Check
- Team player
Why join the Only About Children Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program with people doing the same course.
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guides you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry-level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
- Start your career working for a leading childcare provider.
- Competitive above award rate wages
- Flexible work options
- Discounted childcare fees
- Employee assistance program
- Wellbeing leave
- Long service recognition, as well as a range of other great benefits
- Travel allowance
How to Apply
Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Please give Shani a call on 0458 040 590 or visit www.oac.edu.au