Trainee Roles – Sydney (RH)
Only About Children Traineeship
At Only About Children, our Certificate III Traineeship Program offers the opportunity to study a nationally accredited course while working in the industry, allowing our students to gain the relevant, hands-on experience required to set them up to succeed.
We have positions available in the Traineeship program across all our Sydney Campuses.
Why join our Traineeship Program?
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program with people doing the same course
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guides you through your studies
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry-level position
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children
What working in Childcare will look like
- Working closely with all educators to provide an exciting environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Ongoing communication with families and teams
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
- Learning about childcare documentation requirements
- Reduced childcare fees
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- 4 weeks of paid annual leave plus study time
- Continue to study your diploma with financial support
- Refer your friends for work and receive a referral fee
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative, and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.