About The Roles & Campus:
At Only About Children, we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, equally, we want to support our team members in their career and life aspirations. Join us and you’ll become part of a truly inspiring and cohesive culture.
The Only About Children Rhodes Campus is seeking a passionate Trainee and Certificate III educators to join their team in a full-time capacity. Only About Children Rhodes is a warm inviting childcare centre with two outdoor learning environments with separate areas for nursery and toddler children (0-3 years) and preschool children (3-6 years). These spaces encourage engaging and creative experiences. Our children love to enjoy the fruit, vegetables and flowers of their own gardens! Our 10 age-based indoor spaces are designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure home away from home environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in.
- Supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities.
- Utilising the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices.
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with families.
- Following daily routines including mealtimes, rest times, nappy changing/toileting, etc.
Oac Trainee Program:
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalised training program with people doing the same course.
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guides you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry-level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
- Start your career working for a leading childcare provider.
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.
Cert III Essential Criteria:
If you have already completed your Cert III the below criteria applies to you;
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- An understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF
- Valid WWCC
- Up-to-date certifications such as first aid and mandatory reporting
- A collaborative and team-player approach
How to Apply:
Does this sound like an opportunity for you? Just hit the apply button to send through your resume and cover letter.
Please look at the Oac website before applying: www.oac.edu.au
If you would like to have a confidential talk about the position before applying please do not hesitate to call Gabi on 02 89681520.