About Only About Children
At Only About Children, we pride ourselves on our unique approach to early learning. We want to provide children with an inspiring start to life, equally, we want to support our team members in their career and life aspirations. Join us and you’ll become part of a truly inspiring and cohesive culture.
About the Roles and Campus
The Only About Children Caringbah Campus is seeking a passionate Trainee and Certificate III educators to join their team in a full-time capacity. Only About Children Caringbah is an expansive childcare centre, with an incredible outdoor play area featuring various spaces – including a mud kitchen, a vegetable garden and a climbing pirate ship – children have plenty of space for adventure, creativity and play. Spread over two floors, our five age-based indoor spaces are uniquely designed to encourage learning and growth with a focus on safety and natural elements.
Responsibilities will include working closely with all educators to provide a stimulating environment for children to thrive in, supporting children to reach their full potential through play-based and interest-focused activities, utilizing the Oac Grow curriculum to support your daily practices and ongoing communication and collaboration with families.
- Complete a Certificate III in Education and Care within 12 months whilst gaining paid industry experience in a fun professional team of educators.
- Secure a permanent position – once you complete your qualification you stay on with us as an Educator.
- Receive training and mentoring through a formalized training program with people doing the same course.
- Be supported by a dedicated training specialist who guides you through your studies.
- Networking opportunities to build relationships with other students.
- No experience is required as this is an entry-level position.
- Career progression opportunities are available for people who love working with children.
- Start your career working for a leading childcare provider.
Our ideal candidate for the Oac Traineeship Program is an individual who demonstrates passion and enthusiasm for a hands-on career with children aged 0 to 5 years. We are looking for driven, creative and bubbly candidates. School leavers over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Does this sound like an opportunity for you? Just hit the apply button to send through your resume and cover letter. For more information, please look at our Oac website; www.oac.edu.au
If you would like to have a confidential talk about the position before applying please do not hesitate to call Gabi on 02 89681520.