Only About Children is one of Australia’s leading early education and preschool providers for children 0-5 years with a focus on integrated and holistic early childhood education, child development and health and wellbeing. We have 80 Early Education and Preschool campuses with many more in development throughout NSW, VIC and QLD.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for passionate and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teachers to join our teams. We have the following positions available at our Lower North Shore campuses:
- Warriewood West
- Mona Vale
- Fairlight 1
- Fairlight 2
- Ensure delivery and maintenance of routines and programs specific to the room including small groups
- Implement the Grow curriculum within the campus
- Document the children’s learning through the Oac Connect app, supporting and mentoring other team members
- Create and set up interesting learning environments for the children that are in line with Oac Grow
- Form partnerships with families to reach the best possible outcomes for each child
- Work as a team and ensure that you support and respect other team members.
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your Only About Children journey:
- ⭐️ Bonus program – Receive a $1000 bonus when signing up with Only About Children.
- ⭐️ Discounted Childcare – Ongoing permanent employees can enjoy 50% discount on childcare fees.
- ⭐️ Competitive Salary – Attractive rates and yearly wage reviews.
- ⭐️ Staff Development – continuously learn through Oac Academy, our online training tool there to support you in your professional development.
- ⭐️ Education Assistance – Financial studying support is available for those wanting to progress their career
- ⭐️ Reward & Recognition Program – Excellence awards, bonus programs and more.
- ⭐️ Easy Commute – Onsite car parking and easy access to public transport available.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- Working With Children Check
- Vaccinated towards COVID 19
- Strong pedagogical practices
- A creative and cooperative team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Katie on 0456 624 762 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.