Talent Acquisition Partner
Working alongside another Talent Partner, and in close partnership with your stakeholders, you’ll work together to source and screen Educators and Directors for our Campus teams – from developing advertising content, managing the interview process and targeting passive candidates; through to coaching Directors on their interview skills, and creating and maintaining a dynamic workplace culture. This is a varied role with real opportunity to develop and grow your career in a rapidly expanding business.
You’ll be based between your home office and our brand new, State of the Art office on Southbank; you’ll also visit our 22 Campuses across Melbourne, and have regular trips to Sydney to spend time working (and socialising!) with the wider HR team!
Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall well-being by providing the best possible start in life.
We are proud to offer our team members a fantastic range of benefits including
- fully flexible hybrid-work options
- competitive salary, with performance bonus & annual reviews
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- extra ‘wellbeing leave’
- extensive learning and development
- financial support for training or study
- service recognition and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- incredible career development opportunities within a rapidly growing business