Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing. We felt there was an opportunity to leapfrog the sector, to be at the cutting edge of everything we do. This is no ordinary childcare. At Only About Children, we offer 21st century childcare to meet the needs of today’s families. We focus on innovation, development and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
This role is responsible for recruiting the right Oac DNA with the right skills at the right level whilst also keeping costs under control, meeting timelines and maintaining a consistent process – from developing advertising content, managing the interview process and targeting passive candidates, through to creating and maintaining a dynamic workplace culture that supports the achievement of results for Oac.
How can we support you?
We are proud to offer our team members with a range of benefits including; flexible work options, competitive pay, discounted childcare fees, wellbeing leave, learning and development, financial support for training or study, service recognition and access to our Employee Assistance Program. Having fulfilled and happy team members with access to the latest resources, infrastructure and training programs delivers enormous benefit to our people and is a strong focus here at Oac.
Qualifications and Experience
For this position, we are looking for:
- 4 years’ recruitment experience with proven ability to build solid and lasting stakeholder relationships
- Solid interviewing skills and an understanding of recruitment “best practice”
- Prior experience in delivering volume recruitment
- Experience in head hunting candidates
- A background with a high-profile consumer brand and experience in multi-site would be ideal
- Understanding of early childhood industry is desirable
Interested? Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume.
Want to know more about us? Give Tasha Valenzuela a call on (02) 8968 1583 for a chat or visit www.oac.edu.au