ABOUT THE ROLE
The Speech Pathologist is responsible for providing developmental advice that supports quality functional & educational outcomes for children. This is a 12-month Parental Leave role (with potential to extend), on a fully flexible 2-day per week basis, based in Sydney.
The role involves undertaking screenings and providing strategies; giving guidance to support to children and their families; delivering education to Only About Children team members, and ensuring an understanding of the allied health specialist support available to all our Campuses.
Only About Children has over a decade of experience in early years education and childcare. Privately owned, we proudly operate approx. 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane with many more in development. This breadth gives us the opportunity to provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families, and we employ over 2,500 people whose skills, experience, and passion help us to deliver on our mission to empower every child to reach their full potential.
Join the Only About Children team and you’ll meet inspiring people and share life-changing experiences all whilst you’re learning, growing, and making a difference in a way that really matters.
We are proud to offer more than childcare. A place to grow.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
We’d love to talk to you if you have 2 years of pediatric experience in Speech Pathology, in addition to:
- A relevant and accredited Speech Pathology degree
- Eligible for membership of Speech Pathology Australia and Medicar Provider registration
- Experience in the provision of early childhood early intervention within a family centred framework
- Current Working With Children clearance and NSW Drivers Licence
BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your journey with Only About Children:
- Competitive Salary – Market leading package with great benefits
- Staff Development – Continuous learning through Oac Academy
- Education Assistance – Financial support available to support you to progress your career
- Reward & Recognition Program – Excellence awards, bonus programs and more
- Discounted Childcare – Employees enjoy 50% discount on childcare fees
- Flexible Working – this is a part-time 2 day per week role with the opportunity to choose your hours
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au to find out more about Only About Children.