Only About Children (Oac) provides high quality early years education and care to over 9000 children across a network spanning more than 75 campuses. Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing. We take the opportunity to lead our sector, and continually strive to be at the cutting edge of everything we do.
The Service Operations Manager oversees several key functions within the Technology department that enable the delivery of a high-quality service to end users, and to ensure Service Delivery processes are in place to meet business needs.
This position is a stakeholder facing role and requires the Service Operations Manager to establish and manage expectations within the business and drive the support team to achieve those expectations to a high standard.
A hands-on role working with our Managed Service Provider you will not only ensure they are performing as expected you will lead by example. A high degree of technical skills is necessary to effectively lead and manage the technical teams. The Service Operations Manager will also be responsible for all Technology integration projects for new campuses to ensure smooth transition.
Beneficial if you have technology experience in one or all the following:
- Concur (SAP)
- Minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience in technical support environment
- Driver’s License
- Project Management certification.
- Knowledge of ITIL frame work.
- Experience in desktop support across remote sites.
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal skills -ability to work closely with all levels of management and staff in order to facilitate optimal outcomes.
- Experience of project management and methodologies.
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge – we want you to make a positive impact
- Provide you with benefits – we provide discounted childcare
- Celebrate your achievements – we love to recognise great work
- Work hard and play hard together – we like to have fun
If you are interested in this position, please apply by submitting your resume. For more information contact Tasha Valenzuela (Talent Acquisition Manager) [email protected] To learn more about Oac visit www.oac.edu.au