Senior Talent Acqusition Partner
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
About The Role
Due to team growth we are seeking an experienced Senior Talent Partner to join our team. Reporting to the National Talent Acquisition Manager this role will see you provide proactive sourcing to help fill roles across some of our critical campuses.
We have a great tech stack already well embedded (JobAdder, Referoo, HROnBoard and iChris), and a fabulous team in place! We are seeking a proactive recruiter, a go-getter, someone who can help us find the best talent for our critical campuses. Your role will see you work on top priority campus roles across the country which means things can change quickly – so you will need to be comfortable working with ambiguity.
We are looking for someone who will utilise LinkedIn Recruiter, our database, Lusha, Seek & Indeed CV searches, join facebook groups, attend events and really immerse yourself into finding the reactive candidates in our sector.
You Are Worth More.
We believe that our people are worth more. Whether that be more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development.
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Two annual ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
How To Apply.
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!