Only About Children (Oac) provides high quality early years education and care to over 9000 children. Oac’s mission is to be the leading holistic early learning provider in our communities through education, development and wellbeing. Oac is no ordinary childcare. We offer 21st century childcare to meet the needs of today’s families. We focus on innovation, development and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
As part of the Finance team, reporting to the Corporate Reporting Manager, this role involves providing high quality financial accounting services to Oac. This position is responsible for the delivery of monthly financial reporting, balance sheet reconciliations, and statutory compliance including; annual reports, and tax obligations. In addition, the role needs to establish and continually modify general accounting procedures and systems to gain process improvements.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone who is:
- A Chartered Accountant equivalent with a minimum of five years’ experience and skilled in all aspects of financial accounting
- Experienced in a commercial environment
- Proficient in the use of essential modern computer tools like Excel, and experience in an ERP system (eg Navision or similar)
- Advanced in their current accounting knowledge and experience
- Experienced in delivering impeccable customer/stakeholder service
If this sounds like you, then we can offer:
- Challenge – we want you to stretch yourself and make a positive impact
- Benefits – we provide discounted childcare and “Oac time”
- Celebrations – we love to recognise and applaud great work
- Balance – we truly have a flexible and engaging environment
If you’re interested in this position, simply apply by submitting your CV. For more information please email Tasha Valenzuela – Talent Acquisition Manager [email protected]