Only About Children Asquith
We love to educate on sustainability and have our own compost bin, worm farm, vegetable patch (planted with herbs to use in our cooking), fruit trees and a water tank. Our campus features an immaculate outdoor play area with wonderful spaces including slides, tunnels and two bike tracks.
The Role and Duties
We are looking for an ECT qualified teacher OR Diploma qualified with Room Leader Experience to join the Only About Children team at the Asquith campus. This is a full time role for the preschool age.
- Organise stimulating and enriching activities for children
- Prepare materials and equipment for children to use
- Providing social development guidance
- Coordinating children’s routines and ensuring they are kept to
- Competitive above award rate wages
- Flexible work options
- Discounted childcare fees
- Employee assistance program
- Wellbeing leave
- Transfer options across three different states
- Long service recognition, as well as a range of other great benefits
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development OR Degree/Masters in Early Childhood (or ACECQA approved equivalent) and appropriate NESA Teacher Registration
- Room leader experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong pedagogical practices
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Valid Working with Children Check
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
How to Apply
Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Please give Kirstie a call on 0413 359 077 or visit www.oac.edu.au