Only About Children Alexandria
Our beautiful purpose built campus has a team who are warm, friendly and culturally diverse. We have brand new open outdoor play spaces for children to explore with a veggie garden and worm farm. There is also undercover parking facilities and we are located near public transport.
The Role and Duties
Only About Children Alexandria are seeking an enthusiastic Diploma qualified, Room Leader to join our team in our Preschool Room for a full time role.
- Organise stimulating and enriching activities for children
- Prepare materials and equipment for children to use
- Providing social development guidance
- Coordinating children’s routines and ensuring they are kept to
- Competitive above award rate wages
- Flexible work options
- Discounted childcare fees
- Employee assistance program
- Wellbeing leave
- Long service recognition, as well as a range of other great benefits
- A Diploma in Early Childhood or equivalent approved teaching qualifications (or studying towards)
- Room leader experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Valid Working with Children Check
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
How to Apply
Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Please give Jovana a call on 0456 624 762 or visit www.oac.edu.au