Regional Operations Leader
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (with more in development) and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
About the Role:
In partnership with the Director of Operations, your primary responsibility as a Regional Operations Leader is to provide support and coaching to Campus Directors, ensuring a high-quality service for children and families. Other key responsibilities will include:
People Leadership – Be an effective leader and build cohesive, productive, healthy, and engaged campus teams. Play an active role in recruiting, onboarding and inducting key roles within campus. Demonstrate and facilitate excellent communication to ensure a consistent understanding and cascading of OAC’s vision, strategy and culture.
Campus Operational Performance – Identify areas of opportunity to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency. Prepare and present reports on region performance as required
Education / Quality – Liase with functional leaders and business partners to implement best practice and high-quality outcomes for children, families and team. Drive focus on safety, safeguarding, quality and service.
- Minimum 2 years’ multi-site experience within an Early Childhood setting.
- Experience in delivering a P&L and managing to key performance indicators.
- Proven experience in having successfully turned around an underperforming service operation.
- Knowledge of statutory Early Childhood regulations and A&R process
- Approved Early Childhood Teaching qualification from a recognised University or a Diploma of Children’s Services from a recognised Registered Training Organisation
- Valid Working with Children check and Current driver’s licence
What’s in it for you?
- Fully flexible work options
- Competitive pay with annual performance & salary reviews.
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- 2 Additional wellbeing days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple career development opportunities within a rapidly growing business
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.