Quality & Compliance Specialist (Mat Leave Cover)
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Quality & Compliance Specialist is a critical role accountable for supporting regulatory compliance across Only About Children. You will be responsible for supporting regulatory compliance around child safety, overseeing and leading regulatory investigations, conducting compliance audits using the OAC Campus Quality Framework, and the National Law & Regulations.
This role forms part of the wider Children Services function (incorporating Health & Education) and will support activities across both of these functions (including training, campus practice, and nutrition).
Join the Only About Children team and you’ll meet inspiring people and share life-changing experiences all whilst you’re learning, growing, and making a difference in a way that really matters.
We are proud to offer more than childcare. A place to grow.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
We’d love to talk to you if you have around 3 years of experience in compliance in the early childhood or care setting (or similar).
In addition, you’ll need:
- An approved Early Childhood Teaching qualification or relevant industry studies/experience
- Experience of operating a childcare campus
- Strong working knowledge of EC regulations and legislation
- Experience handling sensitive information with discretion
- Ability to communicate proficiently and influence at all levels
BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your journey with Only About Children:
- Competitive Salary Market leading package with annual reviews
- Staff Development Continuous learning through Oac Academy
- Education Assistance Financial support for those wishing to progress their professional development
- Reward & Recognition Program Excellence awards, bonus programs and more
- Discounted Childcare Employees enjoy 50% discount on childcare fees
- Easy Commute Beautiful offices in St Leonards with easy access to public transport
- Flexible Benefits Opportunity to salary sacrifice additional leave