Preschool Level Leader
Only about Children Cremorne Campus
Our purpose-built three-level Campus is a fantastic service located at 15-19 Parraween Street, in the heart of Cremorne with on-site parking.
- Three large undercover outdoor play areas provide children with ample space including a sandpit, custom-built cubby house, stunning fish tank, flourishing garden, free-flowing waterbed and canopy.
- 10 age-based indoor spaces host an abundance of natural light and are designed to encourage children to learn and grow, at their age and stage of development, in a secure ‘home away from home’ environment.
We’re seeking a passionate ECT Level Leader for our Preschool Room.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role will see you inspiring the programs and supporting the teams of highly experienced educators across the Preschool level at Only About Children’s Cremorne campus.
- Your position in the campus as the level leader, will require you to oversee and manage more than 1 room in the campus, as per direction of the Campus Director
- Planning and implementing the educational program which values a holistic view of each child’s development
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Assisting with daily room tasks – e.g. activity preparation and meal times
- Assuring the high quality of services in consideration of the National Quality Standards
- Ensuring compliance with relevant Government Regulations
- Guiding team members with their professional development, individual goals and performance.
You are worth more
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How to Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Colleen on 0448666397 to discuss your application.