Occupational Therapist Part Time (16 hours)
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for providing developmental advice that supports quality educational outcomes for children. This is a part-time 16 hours per week role, based between our fabulous new office on the Southbank and our Campuses around Melbourne.
The role involves undertaking screenings and providing appropriate campus strategies; giving strategies and guidance to support children and family members; to delivering education to Oac team members that ensures an understanding of the allied health specialist support available to all Oac campuses.
Only About Children has over a decade of experience in early years education and childcare. Privately owned, we proudly operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane with many more in development. This breadth gives us the opportunity to provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families. Further, we employ over 2,500 people whose skills, experience and passion help us to deliver on our mission to empower every child to reach their full potential.
Join the Only About Children team and you’ll meet inspiring people and share life-changing experiences all whilst you’re learning, growing, and making a difference in a way that really matters.
We are proud to offer more than childcare. A place to grow.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
We’d love to talk to you if you have around 5 years in paediatric OT, in addition to experience in:
- delivering impeccable customer/stakeholder service
- working with children before, during, and after a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder, Cerebral Palsy, sensory processing difficulties, motor planning challenges, and intellectual disability
- solid understanding of child and family health, the Australian and Victorian healthcare system, and a broad range of disciplines as they relate to children’s health and development
BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER
We offer a range of employee benefits to support you on your journey with Only About Children:
- Competitive Salary – Market leading package with great benefits & annual reviews
- Staff Development – Continuous learning through Oac Academy
- Education Assistance Financial support is available to support those who wish to progress their career
- Reward & Recognition Program – Excellence awards, bonus programs and more
- Discounted Childcare – Employees can enjoy great discounts on our childcare fees
- Easy Commute – Beautiful offices on Melbourne’s Southbank with easy access to public transport
- Flexible Benefits – Opportunity to salary sacrifice additional leave
- Flexible Working – this is a part-time 2 day per week role with the opportunity to choose your hours
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au to find out more about Only About Children.