Nursery Room Leader
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development! Just some of our benefits include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fees
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
Only About Children Maroubra
Only About Children Maroubra, is a purpose-built two-level Campus conveniently located at 106 Storey Street Maroubra. This beautiful campus has 66 places and 4 rooms with gorgeous indoor and outdoor spaces and plenty of on-site and street parking.
Our team of highly-skilled educators work together to create an integrated journey that enhances the child’s learning and development. We are also close to public transport with bus stops nearby that connect to the wider area in both directions.
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career.
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
At Only About Children, a Nursery Diploma Room leader role will include responsibilities such as:
- Implementing a play-based approach to learning in line with the OAC Grow Curriculum
- Creating inspiring, interesting, and age-appropriate learning environments to engage child
- Forming meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 to discuss your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!