Only About Children Brunswick West
Only About Children Brunswick West is a light filled, warm and inviting child care centre with 134 places and 7 rooms. This beautiful campus is located at 484 Victoria St, with ample parking available and easily accessed by public transport with bus stops and the 58 tram line.
- With three dedicated outdoor play areas, two age-based and the third a shared space for all, children have plenty of space for creativity, exploration, and self-lead play.
- Our seven age-based indoor spaces are designed around natural elements and encourage children in their growth and learning.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Diploma or ECT qualified person to join our team at Brunswick campus as Nursery Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the campus director, the Nursery Manager will provide leadership role with regards to the implementation of the curriculum, supervision of educators and ensuring quality practices. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Compliance / Regulations – Monitoring and reporting of all child related procedures. Oversee and manage the response to child related incidents and accidents.
- Curriculum – Be accountable for the consistent implementation of Oac Health and Oac Nutrition initiatives and monitor campus quality areas and evaluate room practices. Liase with the Room Leaders to ensure the consistent implementation of Grow Curriculum benchmarks.
- Families – Play a collaborative role in identifying parent concerns and support positive orientation and enrolment for new families.
- Team – Lead the team with weekly team meetings to monitor goals, practice and team performance. Ensure new team members are mentored appropriately.
- Diploma or ECT ( Working towards ECT)
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience in childcare
- Previous experience leading medium sized teams or multiple rooms in a childcare setting
- Previous experience in a leadership role for Nursery room
- Excellent communication, organisation and influencing skills
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application today!