ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role of a Maintenance Officer involves traveling to various childcare campuses all across Sydney and providing ongoing maintenance and repair works to ensure our campuses are safe at all times. A fully equip work car is provided for this opportunity, along with other required tools and necessities.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing regular maintenance and repairs to childcare campuses.
- Repairs to fixtures, light changes, furniture repairs, gyprock & painting, waste removal etc.
- Taking directions from the Maintenance Supervisor and using an online ticketing system to complete work orders.
- Some gardening as required such as yard maintenance, refiling sandpits, hedging, mowing, weeding, gutter cleaning etc.
- Prioritising work to complete all assigned work requests in a timely manner
- A strong focus on maintaining safe environments while out at the childcare campuses
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Over 2 years of maintenance and repair experience
- Broad skillset to be able to problem solve a variety of issues
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Initiative, autonomy, flexibility
- Working with Children Check
- Plumbers are strongly encouraged to apply
SOUNDS INTERESTING? WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Challenge – we want you to stretch yourself and make a positive impact
- Career development – we actively invest in career growth and progression
- Benefits – we provide discounted childcare, additional leave, and a range of other great benefits
- Celebrations – we love to recognise and applaud great work!
- Balance – we have a truly flexible and engaging environment
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and we want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or click below to apply.