Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing. This is no ordinary childcare company. At Only About Children, we offer 21st century childcare to meet the needs of today’s families. We focus on innovation, development and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
We currently have a vacancy for a Legal Counsel responsible for compliance and contract management initiatives, carefully balancing commercial drivers with solid corporate governance to maximise value for shareholders and protect OAC’s interests. This includes managing contractual arrangements, conducting business transactions and due diligence requirements, through to proactively managing risk and corporate governance by developing and implementing appropriate risk identification and compliance frameworks.
We are looking for someone with:
- A tertiary qualification in law with 8+ years’ post-admission experience including as an in-house counsel.
- A background in general corporate and commercial law with a working knowledge of property law, business acquisitions and M&A transactions, compliance and regulatory frameworks and corporate governance
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Superior analytical skills and project management capabilities
- Ability to focus on execution and analyse and balance risks
- Influencing capability and pragmatic in approach
- Strong mediation, negotiation and engagement skills
- Excellent relationship, communication and presentation skills
- Business-focussed approach to risk and client advisory
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge – we want you to make a positive impact
- Help you grow – we actively invest in career growth and progression
- Provide you with benefits – we provide discounted childcare
- Celebrate your achievements – we love to recognise great work
- Work hard and play hard together – we like to have fun
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online now. Or for more info, feel free to call Tasha on 02 8968 1538.