About the Bridgeman Downs Campus
- Our campus has large expansive play areas features cubby houses, mud kitchens, sand and water play, bike paths, swings and slides to help children explore and develop. Our Bush Kindy is an additional outdoor space that promotes physical development, problem-solving, team-building, cultural and environmental learning plus so much more.
- Our ten indoor studio rooms are designed to encourage children’s development at their specific age including nursery, toddler and kindergarten. They have been designed with natural light, fresh air, timber furnishings, toys and resources from around the world and mixed with locally made timber toys, natural resources and vintage finds.
We are looking for a passionate Lead Educator with Diploma qualification to join our team at Only About Children Bridgeman Downs! This role will see you working in collaboration with the wider team to ensure our children are inspired to learn in a safe and exciting learning environment.
- Inspire children through play-based and interest focused activities
- Mentor a team of Educators through educational guidance
- Create meaningful partnerships with families, children, and educators to create positive outcomes for children
- Plan and program with support from the OAC Grow Curriculum and EYLF Ongoing records of the children’s development
- Maintain an ongoing commitment to child safety and wellbeing in everyday practices.
You Are Worth More
We believe our people are worth more. That means more pay & benefits, more wellbeing, more recognition, and more development – examples include:
- 50% discount for employee childcare fee
- Above award salary and annual review
- Two ‘Wellbeing Days’ and option to purchase up to two weeks additional annual leave
- 18 weeks Government Parental Leave Pay
- Access to 10 days paid Family & Domestic Violence support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for ongoing mental health and wellbeing support
- Retail Discount Program including discounted online and instore vouchers and over 500 online cashback offers
- Loyalty Recognition Program to reward tenure of service
- Flexible working arrangements
- Commitment to leadership and development programs
- Financial study support for all levels of qualification incl. 5 days paid study leave
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 75 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
This is full-time position working on rotating rosters at our Bridgeman Downs Campus for Nursery room.
How To Apply
Click ‘apply now’ and submit your application to [email protected] or call Colleen on 0448 666 397 to discuss your application.
Sounds like the role for you?
We'd love to hear from you, apply now and take the next step in your career!