About the Campus
Owned and operated by Only About Children, Little Village Early Learning – Bridgeman Downs is located 20 minutes north of Brisbane at 207 Ridley Road, Bridgeman Downs. Being our largest campus, currently caring for 166 children, allows our educators plenty of opportunity to progress within our organisation and have exciting experiences across 10 different aged, based rooms. This also allows our teams to create a unique early learning environment while protecting a nature reserve for wildlife, flora and fauna.
About the role
We are looking for a highly motivated and inspiring Early Childhood Lead Educator who is passionate about early education and share our vision for learning.
What you will bring
- A Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Current Blue Card, Senior First Aid Certificate, CPR, Food Handling Certificate, Child Protection (or be willing to obtain)
- Strong verbal, written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the team
- Ability to lead a team of educators in their educational practices
- An interest in Bush Kindy and nature play an advantage
- Competitive Salary – Attractive rates and yearly salary reviews
- Staff Development – continuously learn through our Academy online training tool, there to support you in your professional development
- Education Assistance – Financial studying support is available for those wanting to progress their career
- Reward & Recognition Program – Excellence awards, bonus programs and more
- Discounted Childcare – Benefit from a huge 50% discount on childcare fees
- Easy Commute – Onsite car parking and easy access to public transport available
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Katie on 0456 624 762 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.