Early Childhood Educators
At Only About Children, we provide quality early learning, through innovative programs, with a focus on early years education, health and well-being. Through this integrated approach, we believe every child is given the best opportunity to reach their full potential. Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate about education, lead with action, unite as one team and uphold integrity. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
At Only About Children, we’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Cert. III or Diploma qualified educators to join our teams. These are full-time positions on rotating rosters.
We have the above positions available at the following East and City campuses:
- Surry Hills
What’s in it for you?
- Yearly salary reviews
- 50% off childcare fees
- Performance recognition + Annual Yearly Excellence Awards
- Well-being leave (OAC Time)
- Employee referral Program
- Plenty of professional development opportunities
Requirements for the Role
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Experience in an Early Childhood Environment
- Working with Children Check (Employee)
- First Aid and Child Protection Training
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, including those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Bronte on 0472 707 110 for a confidential discussion about your career goals.