Health & Safety Manager
Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall wellbeing by providing the best possible start in life. This is no ordinary childcare; we offer 21st century early learning to meet the needs of today’s families with a focus on innovation, development and passion for education.
Health & Safety Manager
This role is responsible for the development, delivery, and implementation of WHS and risk management frameworks across the group. You will have active daily involvement at our 80 childcare campuses across NSW, VIC & QLD and be tasked with crafting and embedding streamlined and efficient WHS practices and procedures to ensure a safe environment for all.
You will also manage our Workers Compensation framework in close collaboration with our external consultants, P&C, and the Operations team.
A critical component of this will be the development of a reporting methodology for the measurement of incidents, potential incidents and trends, in order for us to learn from and respond to lead and lag indicators.
As a leader in safety, you will be influential in the education and building of a safety culture, ensuring safety is front of mind for all team members.
Qualifications & Experience
We’d love to hear from you if you have a recognised tertiary qualification in WHS and 5+ years experience of:
- working in the development and implementation of WHS and risk management frameworks – ideally with some experience working for a multi-site care or service provider
- Working knowledge of all relevant industry and Australian standards
- Experience with identifying and driving WHS and risk management frameworks
- Creating innovative training programs across multi-site operations
- Experience in a business-facing role providing support across diverse activities to a range of stakeholders and business units
What’s in it for you?
We are proud to offer our team members a range of benefits including;
- fully flexible work options
- competitive pay with annual performance & salary reviews
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- additional wellbeing leave
- extensive learning and development
- financial support for training or study
- service recognition and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- incredible career development opportunities within a rapidly growing business
Having fulfilled, engaged and happy team members with access to the latest resources, infrastructure and training is a key priority for us, as is our commitment to diversity and inclusion – we want you to bring your whole self to work. As such, we welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.