Head of Workforce Planning and Deployment
More Than A Job. A Rewarding Career
At Only About Children, our unique approach to early years learning goes beyond education to encompass the health and wellbeing of every child in our care. We call this The OAC Way. We operate over 80 campuses across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane (with more in development) and provide high-quality early years education and care to over 8,000 families.
About the Role:
In the capacity of Head of Workforce Planning and Deployment, your primary responsibility will be collaborating with key stakeholders and contributing teams, to think through, design or improve new or existing tools, and deploy operational execution of workforce initiatives. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Strategy Execution and Delivery – Play a collaborative and leadership role in identifying strategies while also reviewing and reporting on OAC’s workforce plans and emerging risks.
- Workforce System – ENTO – Own, Develop and Deploy – Be accountable for the ongoing embedding, deployment and effectiveness of the ENTO system whilst working closely with the Head of Technology to improve system service delivery.
- Continuous Improvement in Workforce Initiatives –Identify and implement and / or influence improvements to workforce planning practices, processes, and inputs across the organization to encourage continuous maturing of our workforce planning capability and outcomes.
- People – Lead the Campus Services workforce team (2 Direct Reports) whilst ensuring effective planning and prioritization of agreed work activities.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in workforce planning, including the delivery of contemporary solutions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in owning and implementing operational eco – systems including technical enabling systems that deliver organizational outcomes.
- Strong capabilities in managing workforce projects, activities and deliverables within a complex and changing organizational environment.
- Demonstrated ability in leading, motivating and inspiring others with the capacity to coach and mentor while managing performance.
- Well-developed negotiation, consultation, and collaboration skills to achieve organizational objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
We are proud to offer our team members a range of benefits including:
- Fully flexible work options
- Competitive pay with annual performance & salary reviews.
- 50% discount on childcare fees
- 2 Additional wellbeing days
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Multiple career development opportunities within a rapidly growing business