Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing. We felt there was an opportunity to leapfrog the sector, to be at the cutting edge of everything we do.
This is no ordinary childcare. At Only About Children, we offer 21st century childcare to meet the needs of today’s families. We focus on innovation, development and passion for education. We invite curiosity, discovery and forward thinking.
As a Campus Director the role is to deliver operational service and quality to our children, our team, and our families whilst taking ownership of the business including financial success and driving expected business outcomes.
The Glebe Campus is looking for an experienced Director who is looking for their next opportunity to grow the campus. Working in collaboration with key functional business partners (Children Services, People and Culture, Family Support and Enrolment and Occupancy) the Campus Director is accountable to deliver educational services to families and manage the campus as a whole. A strong reliance on constructive communication and collaboration between different functional areas is a critical component of the role.
Our beautifully renovated Campus is a converted nunnery, conveniently located close to Glebe Point Road. We are close to public transport with bus stops on Glebe Point Road that connect to the wider area in both directions.
Our proposition is different and so is our attitude. We’re passionate, happy, knowledgeable and approachable. Critical to our success are the great people who work here and the relationships they share with families.
Our success relies on you. Passionate professionals who can work as a team. People who put children first. People who smile. People like us.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent ACECQA approved qualification
- Minimum 3 years (or equivalent) demonstrated leadership experience in an early childhood setting
- A strong understanding of key commercials and a high level of business acumen
- Ability to support the campus through educational leadership with a strong understanding of the NQF and EYLF
- A dynamic personality, creativity, and a clear passion for early childhood education
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge – we want you to make a positive impact
- Help you grow – we actively invest in career growth and progression
- Provide you with benefits – we provide discounted childcare
- Celebrate your achievements – we love to recognise great work
- Work hard and play hard together – we like to have fun
If you’re interested in this position, simply apply online now. For more information on Oac, please visit https://www.oac.edu.au/