Only About Children (Oac) provides high quality early years education and care to over 9000 children across a network spanning more than 75 early learning and preschool campuses throughout Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We are a high-quality child-care provider with a unique approach to early learning, health and development of children to meet the needs of today’s modern families.
We focus on innovation, development and a passion for education. Children are at the heart of our brand and we believe in the positive impact we can have on their overall education and wellbeing. We take the opportunity to lead our sector, and continually strive to be at the cutting edge of everything we do.
The role sits in the head office in Sydney and sits within the Occupancy and Enrolments Team, and as part of the broader Sales and Marketing function. If you are looking for an exciting challenge, a change or simply the enjoyment of working in an industry which is focused on bringing joy to children and their families then this is the challenge for you.
Your new role:
We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our Enrolments team. Working in the Enrolments and Occupancy team (part of the Sales and Marketing function), this role will drive optimum customer experience, effectively managing the customer sales pipeline and lead conversions.
You will work with internal stakeholders and prospective enrolling families. Key to your success will be your ability to build rapport, create connections and be a great storyteller. This is a relationship-based role which requires you to make real connections with families. Your day to day duties will include:
- Managing the sales lead funnel using a CRM tool to meet sales and occupancy targets for allocated campuses.
- Personalising the customers experience by identifying features of our products that resonate as a benefit for new customers.
- Effectively and proactively managing the conversion of family enquiries to enrolment.
- Proactively manage occupancy, availability and configurations of campuses to achieve optimum occupancy.
- Establishing sound stakeholder relationships across key functions
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years of Sales experience in service or retail industry, and may possess relevant tertiary qualifications
- Persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Superior organisational skills, excellent judgement and attention to detail
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer/stakeholder service, focussed on solutions and determining appropriate action
- Experience in achieving KPIs
- Strong initiative and ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in modern computer programs (E.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Understanding of early childhood industry desirable
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge – we want you to make a positive impact
- Help you grow – we actively invest in career growth and progression
- Provide you with benefits – we provide discounted childcare
- Celebrate your achievements – we love to recognise great work
If you’re interested in this position, simply apply by submitting your CV. For more information please email Tasha Valenzuela – Talent Acquisition Manager [email protected]