Educator Roles – Melbourne
What it’s like to be an Early Childhood Educator at Only About Children?
An Early Childhood Educator at Only About Children provides high quality education, development and care to the children whilst providing an exceptional customer experience for our families. These objectives make up our core and unique Only About Children offering to families called “The Oac Way”.
An Early Childhood Educator at Only About Children will see you supporting the Room Leader to deliver the inspiring Only About Children “Grow Curriculum”.
Your responsibilities and duties will include:
- Support the delivery of the Only About Children Grow Curriculum
- Maintaining ongoing records of the children’s development, program and daily information
- Taking observations and planning for a small group of children
- Facilitate a collaborative work environment focusing on a One Team approach
- Create inspiring, interesting, and age-appropriate learning environments
- Form meaningful partnerships with families to reach the best outcomes for each individual child
- A focus on the Primary Care-Giving Approach
Why work for Only About Children?
At Only About Children we support the wellbeing of our people by empowering them to explore not only career growth but also life aspirations. When you join Only About Children you can be assured of a supportive, collaborative, and open team environment, where we work with you to be the best teacher you can be
At Only About Children, we provide you with:
- Recognition of performance, loyalty, and achievements
- Fully funded Employee Assistance Program
- Great discounts on childcare fees
- An additional day of leave (called Oac Time)
- Established career paths to help you progress
- Access to our Oac Evolve Program (for personal and professional development)
We’d love you to join our team – apply below and find out where a career at Only About Children could take you!