Educator & Early Childhood Teacher
Only About Children
Our unique child-led program is part of our holistic approach which includes the Only About Children Grow Curriculum designed in-house to include music, language, drama, activity and sustainability. Children have plenty of natural space to explore, create and lead their own play.
The Role and Duties
We are looking for Certificate III, Diploma qualified-educators, and Early Childhood Teachers to join the Only About Children team on the Upper North Shore region of Sydney. We have Campuses throughout this region, including locations such as Wahroonga, Waitara, Hornsby, West Pymble, St Ives, Asquith and Warriewood.
- Organising stimulating and enriching activities for children
- Preparing materials and equipment for children to use
- Providing social development guidance
- Coordinating children’s routines and ensuring they are kept to
- Additional Leave – need to get to the dentist or take the dog to the vet? We’ve got you covered with OAC Time
- Reduced childcare fees & study support
- Reward and recognition programs – we love to celebrate excellence
- Limitless Career – we have operations in 3 states and love to promote from within
- A Cert III or Diploma in Early Childhood (or studying towards) OR
- Degree/Masters in Early Childhood and appropriate NESA Registration
- Room leader experience will be highly regarded
- Minimum 1 year (or equivalent) demonstrated teaching experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Valid Working with Children Check
At Only About Children we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander.
Please visit us at www.oac.edu.au or call Jovana on 0456 624762 for a confidential discussion about your career goals