Only About Children Alexandria
Our beautiful purpose built campus has state-of-the-art facilities and is based in the the heart of Alexandria near public transport. We have a culturally diverse team that are warm and passionate educators. We also have newly renovated open spaces for children to explore the bike track, veggie garden and worm farm.
The Role and Duties
Our growing Alexandria campus are seeking enthusiastic Certificate III and Diploma qualified educators to join our team in the nursery, toddler and preschool age group. This is a full-time position, 4 long days or 5 x 8hr days and will be on rotating rosters.
- Organise stimulating and enriching activities for children
- Prepare materials and equipment for children to use
- Providing social development guidance
- Coordinating children’s routines and ensuring they are kept to
- Competitive above award rate wages
- Flexible work options
- Discounted childcare fees
- Employee assistance program
- Wellbeing leave
- Long service recognition, as well as a range of other great benefits
- Travel allowance
- A Certificate III and Diploma qualified or equivalent approved teaching qualifications (or studying towards)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of the National Quality Framework and EYLF with proven results
- Valid Working with Children Check
At Only About Children, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and want you to bring your whole self to work. We welcome and encourage applications from all members of the community, particularly those who identify as Australian Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander.
How to Apply
Please hit the APPLY button now and follow the prompts to submit your resume. Please give Jovana a call on 0456 624 762 or visit www.oac.edu.au